- Any claim for defective merchandise must be packed in Okyoo’s Original Boxes without any writing on the box. Claims for defects or missing parts must be made within 7 days. After 7 days there is no service agreement.
- Photographic proof is required to claim defective/damaged merchandise with a copy of an invoice. Please email to: email@example.com.
- OKYOO reserves the right to determine whether an item will be entirely replaced or to issue replacement part(s) to correct the defect.
- If an item is deemed to contain a manufacturer defect, OKYOO will ship a new item or replacement part at no charge. However, all original shipping costs will remain the responsibility of manufacturer the and are non-refundable.
- We will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise.
- Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the freight carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Please make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
- No cash refunds, Paypal and credit only.
- Special offer does not provide return service.
Warranty & Return process
- For all damage claims, please have the original invoice.
- Claims for defects or missing parts must be made within 7 days. After 7 days there is no service agreement.
- Items that are available for sale can be returned only after being confirmed by the sales staff, and the customer returns the goods to the warehouse.
- Only Original products. When ensuring product quality issues, please organize the list of returned products every month, provide product photos and corresponding customer complaints, and our platform will contact the supplier once to confirm the quality problems.
Email ： firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: For any more questions, please contact the customer agent. We will be in touch as soon as possible with a reply.